ENTRY PROCEDURES TO NEPAL FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
Indian nationals do not require a visa. However, effective from October 1, 2000, Indians travelling to Nepal by air have to show on arrival at the entry point either a passport or voter’s card issued by the election commission of India or any identity card with the photograph issued by the central or state government of India. Temporary identity card with photograph issued by Nepal – based Indian diplomatic missions for the identification of Indian nationals will also be considered in case of exceptions. Children under 10 years need not show any identification.
Visa formalities for foreigners
- Multiple entry for 15 days –USD $ 25
- Multiple entry for 30 days –USD $ 40
- For Srilankan tourists 15 days single entry – USD 10
Visa can be obtained either on arrival in Nepal or from embassy of Nepal.
- We make arrangements for special Rudra Abhisheka pooja at Sri Pashupathinath temple, (Nepal), Jal Narayan Temple (Thiruvaradhanai including Thirumanjanam, ) Kasi Viswanath temple, Badrinath and Kedarnath . Interested Devotees are requested to inform us well in advance for Special Pooja.
- We arrange Experienced and Qualified Brahmin’s (prohit’s) to perform religious rites at Allahabad, Kasi, Gaya, Brahmakapal in Badrinath, Uttar Gaya, Kagabeni, in NEPAL for pilgrims undertaking tour with us or themselves.
- We arrange Rental AC/Non AC Vehicles (cars, vans, mini bus, bus), Hotels, for people who want to undertake trips for personal reasons in India and Nepal.
We organise tailor made tours for Individuals and Groups.